A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Thursday, November 03, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This should be my last set of pictures from Brazil for a while, and it ends where it began - São Paulo. There's plenty of interesting architecture all over the giant city, like the Martinelli (first picture) and Banespa buildings (the last one, that resembles New York's Empire State Building). This time, there was also the Cow Parade, that brought hundreds of statues of cows, painted by local artists, to the whole city. You could find them in the streets, shopping malls, gardens, in the middle of the road...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pic with the cow. We had a cow parade here several years ack. It was a huge hit in CHicago

KMJ said...

Those buildings are wild. And I love the cow shot. Haha! I've seen the articles and photos from cow parades, but I guess my area is just not large enough/hip enough to have one of our own. We have to settle for dressing up the neighborhood cats in bonnets and raincoats. lol!

zbjernak said...

sao paulo indeed is a giant city...
form your pictures i get to know more abt sao paulo

before this i never expected sao paulo to be this huge, prosperous...

very nice...

Mark Klotz said...

Wow, I love the buildings there. What an awesome city!

Metallyptica said...

I'm a huge fan of Cow Parade! So that photo with the cow just caught my attention! :)

Milan, did you know Cow Parade is coming to town? And I mean Lisbon! Sadly it's not coming to my town... maybe I'll go to Lisbon just to see the cows!

Milan said...

Yes Metallyptica, I had heard about it :) Well, Porto is only two hours away by train. Come for a weekend when the cows start to show up :)))

Odge said...

Wow those buildings are amazing.

Flávio said...

That's interesting!

I wonder if cows are sacred in Brazil, as well.

In Berlin, it's the bears.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! fitness info Lamborghini and luggage Exaltor battery Bontril in the uk vw beetle convertible hitch Natural facelift with tissue glue motorized wheelchairs hot tub Auto bank loan west Baseball bets 5f360c3ea073a8e145f5a77bef0ae423 slots

Followers