A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Friday, November 26, 2004


In case any of you, my blogger friends, needs a better idea of the geography of my trip to Brazil, I'm posting two maps here - as suggested by Mr. "Bingo" :) I have never travelled so far, and it was a 12 hours journey, in an Iberia jet. I have finally discovered what a jetlag is! (Well, Brazil is only two hours behind Lisbon). Gee, even New York and Toronto are not so far away as Sao Paulo.

1 comment:

KMJ said...

That is quite a journey! Thanks for putting the maps up, that was a great addition. I knew Brazil was large, but I don't think I realized how large it is comparatively to Europe, as you mentioned in one of your captions, or even to the U.S. It takes up most of South America... Wow!

Followers

Blog Archive