A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Saturday, January 29, 2005


Although we hardly left the small hotel where we were, due to the rain, it was such a lovely weekend, surrounded by such nice people. I took this picture at night, while we were walking in the city center. I hope I'll go back soon. These pictures are also to welcome a new addition in the club, a photoblogger friend from the north of Portugal. Check her nice photoblog at http://metallyptica.blogspot.com/, "The Eye of the Beholder", in my link list.

2 comments:

Metallyptica said...

Thank you so much, Milan! For "advertising" my blog! It's such an honour! :)

Hope you come back soon and make wonderful photos of my town!

KMJ said...

There's something so wonderful about these types of night shots -- a gauzy, ethereal quality. Nice!

Followers

Blog Archive