A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Friday, May 13, 2005


Hello guys, I haven't (photo)blogged as much as I wanted these days, due to the lack of time. I'm glad to know you're out there taking more pictures of life around you. I just found out about pinhole cameras and I suppose I won't get any rest until I get one (although I have forgotten completely how to use film...). Anyway, just posting some more pictures where I've tried to simulate that effect.

8 comments:

KMJ said...

Actually, I was thinking how tall you must be to cast such a loooooonnnnnngggggg shadow. hehe

I think this is my favorite of the group -- but it's hard to decide, so I'll just say it's tres cool.

bingo and betty said...

kool mr m

Milan said...

Thanks for passing by guys! Mr Bingo, haven't seen you blogging much these days as well! Glad to see you around.

zbjernak said...

the shadows is very very long....tall


and u know the perspectives.....the lines of the shadows...somehow draw you in to the picture...
like a guide....or lines on floor...

Anonymous said...

Really nicely composed shot. The shadows are so evocative, and you blend in quite well with the trees. I like the tones that you are playing with. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

gostei muito desta foto, as sombras longas guiam o olhar e ajudam muito a composição.boa boa.

Metallyptica said...

What's a pinhole camera, Milan?

Milan said...

Metallyptica, it's a very basic camera, a box with a small hole, that gives a very strange, but quite mooedy, perspective on things. Got this link to satisfy your curiosity (and mine as well :)))

http://www.cyberbeach.net/~dbardell/pinhole.html

Followers

Blog Archive