A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


I'm looking forward to go back to the countryside and take new pictures. Days ago, when I took this one with my cheap 3.2 megapixels digicam, I was just passing by and took the opportunity. I stopped the car, got out out and walked for half an hour, until I had nothing but greenery and river around me. I hadn't done anything like that since I was a teenager. It seemed quite idylic until I heard some noises coming from the vegetation. No, it was not a rabbit but a group of big rats. It made me wake up to reality in quite a shocking way and I fled to the car.

1 comment:

KMJ said...

The wind in this photo is beautiful. Every leaf is just leaning to the left. I can almost feel the breeze.

Followers

Blog Archive