A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Monday, November 01, 2004


Speaking of skyscrapers... I'm thinking of Sao Paulo, that huge city in Brazil, where I'll be staying the next few weeks. I'm quite excited with the idea of leaving Europe again, and discover another Portuguese speaking country - for the first time. In my mind, I see this magnificent city with over 10 million people, amazing architecture and one of the cosmopolitan melting pots of our modern world. I hope I'll like it. I'll share pictures with my comrade photobloggers as soon as possible, but I'll be checking what you're doing in your blogs often ;)

3 comments:

KMJ said...

Sounds like an amazing trip. We'll definitely be looking forward to seeing your photos from Brazil. Safe travels and hurry home!

bingo and betty said...

Me and 'K' want a postcard Mr. 'P', hope you have a great time and safe trip. "peace out"

zbjernak said...

what do u work as?
you get to travel a lot....
safe journey and cant wait for pics of brazil...

Followers

Blog Archive