A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

São Paulo by night... That day we went to the teather, to see a play with António Fagundes (who we grew up watching on TV in Lisbon; after so many years, it is a weird feeling to see our idols "live" in a theater, on the other side of the world...). I stayed in the same hotel as previously, the Marian Palace, and possibly the same floor, where I photographed the skyscrapers.

5 comments:

zbjernak said...

hahaha...
yaya
i bet same floor

and sorry to said..the girl ...
looks scarry though..with flowing long black hair
hahahaha

hopefuly she is not someone u know

just joking

Milan said...

:))))))
Z., you naughty!

bingo and betty said...

... great to have you back again, amazing shots, every last one of them! your shots have that "Milan" quality, you know what I mean, I guess for me its like the 'dog days of summer', you make it look easy but its not.(amber light)

Milan said...

B&B, thanks :) Actually, I have only decided to take pictures at night after seeing the ones you took, and the one taken in the taxi, in this set, is a complete imitation of your work! :)))

next said...

I like a lot this photos of São Paulo by night.
thanks Milan for visiting my Random Snpashots
francesco

Followers

Blog Archive