A blog with pictures and memories from life in Lisbon. Um blogue de recordações de Milan Perveze...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sorry for my long absence once again guys... (B&B, thanks for asking where I was ;) Couldn't find time to edit and post pictures from my recent trip to Brazil, and I'm still figuring out a way to change my template and post pictures in a different way. Here I am, with my Fuji S5500, looking down at the Rio de Janeiro bay and the Santos Dumont airport (J. took this picture). No other place in the world seemed so much like home to me, in a quite strange way, as this is only my second visit and I hardly saw anything of the country... Well, I'll be passing by later with more pictures and check what you've been doing in your blogs :))

4 comments:

zbjernak said...

i missed you
and finally u r back
hehehehehhehe

KMJ said...

Ditto! It's funny how much it seems like "forever" when one of us doesn't post for several days - but I try to remember that y'all have other commitments and friends, aside from our little group. lol! In any case, you are always missed...and it is always so great to see you back. Have a great rest of your week. :)

Wendi said...

Once again great shots, and great to see you posting again :) If you need some help with the pictures & template, feel free to email me (wsee@earthlink.net)I'm always here for my fellow blogger :)

Milan said...

Hello Z., K., Wendi! Good to be in touch with you again (and I missed you all as well :))) I'll catch up with you in your blogs later. Wendi, thanks for the help with templates you already gave me - and by the way, my e-mail is mperveze@hotmail.com, in case any of you ever needs to get in touch. Hugs

Followers

Blog Archive